Greetings From Incheon International Airport
Hello everyone! I've had an exciting day so far...
I'm in Incheon International Airport, about an hour's drive west of Seoul, South Korea. I flew out of Naha at 1310, and arrived here about 1530.
Big saga at the airport - with the exception of my guitar, I'm leaving Japan with the same weight of baggage I came with. Only trouble is, I got a special deal with my NOVA-arranged Singapore Airlines flight coming to Japan... I got 30kg of checkin baggage instead of 20kg... so I had to pay through the nose at the check-in counter.
How much? I won't go into detail, but...
MORE THAN MY ONE-WAY TICKET TO LONDON COST! eep...
So now I'm sitting in the transit lounge in Incheon, having spent the entire flight sleeping. I didn't go to bed last night after my "Last Karaoke In Japan" party which ended at 2.30am... stayed up all through the night, checking out accommodation and job options in London.
Not long now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home