Glenn In Japan

Hi. At the moment I live in Japan and keep being told by my friends in Australia to keep in touch. Hopefully I will be able to...

Monday, November 08, 2004

December 2003 update... :)

And what happened in December 2003?

Well, I worked for people a few days in my weekends, to pay back all that time off when Steve was here. I didn't use any paid holidays, even though I could have. I had just shift swaps... most to pay back afterwards. It's much better when you have swaps already worked before those people work for you, as in the case of my birthday. You can enjoy your holiday knowing those days off are already earned, and there's no extra work waiting for you.
One of those days was Christmas Day, when I worked for Mike.

A couple days after Christmas, Nova went on holidays until 6 January.

For New Years' Eve, I went to a party at Mike's apartment up the coast. To read all about that, there will be a January post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home