Glenn In Japan

Hi. At the moment I live in Japan and keep being told by my friends in Australia to keep in touch. Hopefully I will be able to...

Monday, January 17, 2005

My trip to Noosa

On Thursday I went with Mum and Dad up to Noosa. They had some discount voucher for a holiday unit up there...

On the way up, we went to Australia Zoo - my first time there. Luckily, Steve Irwin happened to be there that day! Yay! So I got to see him (almost) get eaten by a crocodile.

The unit had free cable, so at night, when there's nothing really to do in Noosaville, I watched movies :D

During the day, I would sleep in, then go to the beach, or hang out by the pool. A very nice relaxing weekend. We had fish and chips every night... yum :)

Movies I've seen Jan 13-17: (* seen before + recommended)

The Four Feathers
Michael *
Surf Ninjas *
The Hunted *
Birthday Girl
The Rock * +
Sweet Home Alabama *
About Schmidt +
The Wisdom Of Crocodiles
The Incredibles ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home