Glenn In Japan

Hi. At the moment I live in Japan and keep being told by my friends in Australia to keep in touch. Hopefully I will be able to...

Monday, November 08, 2004

January 2004 - New Year's Day!

For New Year's Eve, I went up the coast to Chatan, where Mike lives.


From about 11am on December 31st, until about 9pm on January 2nd, I got a total of three hours sleep. After most of the guests had either left, or moved off to the spare room / sofa of Mike's apartment, I stayed up, watching DVDs quietly and doing some websurfing, trying to track down a few songs online.

Then on New Year's Day, after lunch I grabbed a few hours sleep from about 3pm to 6pm in Mike's spare room.

Following that nap, we watched another movie, and then I stayed up all night again, watching "Johnny English" and most of "Bruce Almighty"... both DVDs were from China and the quality wasn't quite the best in some parts... a 5-minute section of JE had to be skipped over, and BA froze up about 20min from the end.

All in all a fun way to start the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home