So why "Glennjamin"?
I realise that not all of you out there in Cyberland are familiar with this odd nickname... one that is longer than my real name, not shorter as customary.
To help explain I steal something I wrote on my old homepage over a year ago.
(dramatic chord)
Why Glennjamin?
Well, it's a nickname I obtained courtesy of Steve Jackson. Only he knows the true deep dark secret... well maybe.
I liked the sound of it, thought it was cool, and started signing my emails off with "Glennjamin" instead of plain old Glenn.
Plus, if I ever get solo music gigs (like the one I had on the improv stage at Sonfest '03) I can call myself Glennjamin and it sounds like Glenn jammin'... :)
Which reminds me... don't forget to have a peek at lyrics on my creative blog page... http://glenn-jammin.blogspot.com. Note the 2 M's and the hyphen in the URL. My nickname has one M and no hyphen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home